Wednesday, October 13, 2010

London Iconography

Good Morning Class,

A few things you might see when traveling in London are:

Double Decker Buses

The Flag of the U.K. (also known as the Union Jack)
 

Red Telephone Boxes




Lots of fountains

 Mounted police waiting in traffic

 The Thames River

The London Underground (or the Tube as locals call it)
 Along with pedestrian crossings...

 Big Ben

 Signs directing you to a palace

                                                                                     
Statues...and lots of them


2 comments:

  1. Alexa,
    I am amazed at how many things you have been able to experience in London. I have never heard of equestrian crossings before. Thanks for sharing and teaching me something new today.
    Hugs
    Aunt Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alexa,
    Wonderful pictures! I am especially glad that hoses have there own cross walks. I really like the red phone both. I hope that someday We can go to London Too. Tomorrow we are going to Phoenix to put on a very big cutting for three days. It will be hot but it will be fun seeing all of our friends. We miss you all.
    Love,
    Gramma Sandy & Poppa Steve

    ReplyDelete